July 20, 2014

The MO and the Yeshivish refuse to admit the truth

The Modern Orthodox refuse to admit that #1) college is full of sex and apikurses. And #2) there is nothing wrong with learning Torah in poverty if the family chooses to sacrifice, like I showed you in June 4b, 2013.


The Yeshivish refuse to admit that #1) college is full of sex and apikurses, and we send the girls there so that the husband can sit and learn and hang out in the coffee room (And drive a new Honda). And #2) The OT's and the PT's and the other girls that work sit and talk to 'shiksas' all day long, and when all these girls run off with another man or woman we say "oy vay! how can this happen?" And #3) it says in the Kesuba that "I will work and feed my wife". I guess it's just a joke. I guess it means "I will sell my miles and I will buy my wife milk and Kokosh cake."